Clarence Bicknell - eldonaĵoj
- 1885 “Flowering Plants and Ferns of the Riviera and Neighbouring Mountains” drawn and described by Clarence Bicknell. London, Trübner & Co., Ludgate Hill. Colour lithographs by West, Newman & Co. Dedicated to Il Cav. Francesco Panizzi.
- 1896 "Flora of Bordighera and San Remo" by Clarence Bicknell (unillustrated list of species drawn up on the basis of his excursions) published by Pietro Gibelli of Bordighera.
- 1897 Clarence reports to the Society of Antiquaries of London (published in its proceedings Volume 17 / June 1899, pp 43-50.
- 1897 Clarence reads a paper to the Societa Ligusticà in Genoa.
- 1902 “A Guide to the Prehistoric Rock Engravings in the Italian Maritime Alps” by Clarence Bicknell first edition 1902, last edition 1913. Printed by Giuseppe Bessone, Bordighera. 46 monochrome plates of some are photos of the site and some are reproductions of the engravings.